" jangan kejar kejayaan, kejarlah kecemerlangan dan jangan memulun " -Ranchoddas Chamaldas Chanchad :p

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

salam,

nothing great on first day in 2012 as i stuck here, in my college. HAHA. need to accompany my roomate to PPUM as she got fever.to be honest, this is my first time in trauma & emergency department. (aku tak suka pegi hospital sebab buang masa and boleh buat aku naik darah. hehe) yess, waiting for 2 and half hours. boleh pening la jugak tunggu lame2. PPUM, upgrade service boleh? HUSM is better maybe.




aku just countdown nak balik ni haaaa, CNY, i'm waiting for you. arghhh, cannot wait. miss my family damn much.


i hope i can get through all 366 days. 2012, please be nice to me. another 3 & half month in PASUM, then where? pray for me, hope i get what i want in degree, soon. insyaAllah




p/s: japan earthquake ke? #prayforjapan. wahai rakan2ku, petanda Allah, lah tu. jom buat baik :)

No comments: